Essential bio-cremation services
Transportation, aquamation and release of the urn.
- Consultation, documentation & basic follow-up
- Filling out forms with authorities & initial applications for government death benefits
- Transportation from place of death (40 km)
- Basic preparation for bio-cremation (aquamation)
- Transfer to the bio-crematorium & standard bio-cremation fee
Staffing & Attendance
- Funeral arrangements only
- Administrative (40 km)
Not Included:urns, cemetery property or services, monuments, memorabilia, place of gathering charges, other disbursements and taxes. Service fee descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice.