Bereavement support is one of the pillars of our mission.
The following is a list of resources available in our community.
West Island Palliative Care Residence Bereavement Groups For adults (free)
West Island Palliative Care Residence Bereavement Group Sessions: *
- Afternoon Adult Group (English) – Thursdays – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – March 30 to May 18, 2017
- Evening Adult Group (English) – Tuesdays – 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – March 28 to May 23, 2017 (no group April 11, 2017)
- Afternoon Adult Group (French) – Wednesdays – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – April 12 to May 31, 2017
For more information or to register please contact the bereavement support team at: 514 693-1718, ext. 231 or email@example.com
*All sessions are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
NOVA Bereavement Groups for Adults (free)
514-695-8335 – www.novawi.org
Children & Youth Bereavement Group (free)
Carousel for children (NOVA)
514-695-8335 ext. 210 – www.novawi.org
More community resources
- Healing Together (514-781-8529, firstname.lastname@example.org) www.wiwc.ca support group for women coping with a miscarriage, still birth or infant death
- Suicide Action Montreal (514-723-4000) www.suicideactionmontreal.org Referral, one-on-one, support groups
- Deuil-Secours (514-389-1784) hotline
- Maison Monbourquette (514-523-3596, Hotline: 1-888-533-3845)
www.maisonmonbourquette.com Hotline, referral, one-on-one, support groups (French)
- West Island Crisis Center (514-684-6160) Hotline, referral
- Deuil-jeunesse: (855-889-3666) (pour toute urgence, vous pouvez également composer le 418-670-9772) – www.deuil-jeunesse.com
- From Death to New Life (English): A Faith Base Approach : Richard Boileau, 514-697-9813 or email@example.com