Bereavement support is one of the pillars of our mission.
Dear Stéphanie & Denis,
Thank you so much once again for all your support at our gala. A very special thank you for being an “Archangel”! Your generosity is priceless!
The following is a list of resources available in our community.
West Island Palliative Care Residence Bereavement Groups For adults (free)
West Island Palliative Care Residence Bereavement Group Sessions
For more information or to register please contact the bereavement support team at: 514 693-1718, ext. 231 or email@example.com
NOVA Bereavement Groups for Adults (free)
514-695-8335 – www.novawi.org
Children & Youth Bereavement Group (free)
Carousel for children (NOVA)
514-695-8335 ext. 210 – www.novawi.org
More community resources
- Healing Together (514-781-8529, firstname.lastname@example.org) www.wiwc.ca support group for women coping with a miscarriage, still birth or infant death
- Suicide Action Montreal (514-723-4000) www.suicideactionmontreal.org Referral, one-on-one, support groups
- Deuil-Secours (514-389-1784) hotline
- Maison Monbourquette (514-523-3596, Hotline: 1-888-533-3845)
www.maisonmonbourquette.com Hotline & referral (French)
- West Island Crisis Center (514-684-6160) Hotline, referral
- Deuil-jeunesse: (855-889-3666) – www.deuil-jeunesse.com (French)
- 211 : to help people find resources in their community : Tel.: 211; 211qc.ca/en