Cremation followed by celebration of life.
(Visitation & service on the same day)
- Consultation, documentation, planning, coordination & complete follow-up
- Filling out forms with authorities & initial applications for government death benefits
- Transportation from place of death (40 km)
- Basic preparation for cremation & cardboard cremation container *
- Transfer to the crematorium & standard cremation fee
Depending on the circumstances, a wooden container may be required.
STAFFING & ATTENDANCE
- Visitation/gathering (up to 2 hours)
- Lead or service vehicle (3 consecutive hours) – (40 km)
- Administrative (40 km)
Additional charges for the following services:
- Additional visitation on the same day: $75/hour
- If bio-cremation instead of cremation: add $90
- Additional consultation, coordination or attendance: $75/hour
- Limousine for seven (7) passengers: $375-$475/3 consecutive hours
- Presence at cemetery following the gathering, including a short message (40 km): $300
- Washing, dressing and witness of the initial cremation process (30 minutes): $750
- Wooden cremation container: $425
Not included: casket, urns, cemetery property or services, monuments, memorabilia, place of gathering charges, other disbursements and taxes. Service fee descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice.
Certain gatherings require less planning and coordination. A credit may apply, depending on the requests.